We teach tools of learning and provide hands-on experiences to train lifelong learners.
Calvary Classical Academy is a classical Christian school for students kindergarten through eighth grade. Call for answers to our ninth through twelfth grade cooperative.
We are enrolling for the 2019 - 2020 school year and welcome your inquiries. (320) 251-4825, ext. 18
- Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the Scriptures at the center (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- Provide a clear model of the biblical Christian life through our staff and board (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Encourage every student to begin and develop his relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 19:13-15).
- Emphasize memorization, grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subjects.
- Teach Latin and the history of western civilization through literature, history, geography, science, logic, and philosophy.
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and live up to his academic potential.
- Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to attaining these goals.
Grammar: the fundamental rules of each subject
Logic: the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject
Rhetoric: how the grammar and logic of each subject may be clearly and explicitly expressed