Please refer to the following resources to learn more about classical Christian education.
- The Lost Tools of Learning by Dorothy Sayers
- Why Study Latin?
- Endorsement by local educator, Matthew Swanson
- Plundering the Egyptians by Wesley J. Callihan
- Association of Classical and Christian Schools
- The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never Had by Susan Wise Bauer
- Wisdom and Eloquence: A Christian Paradigm for Classical Learning by Robert Littlejohn
- The Case for Classical Education by Douglas Wilson
- Repairing the Ruins by Douglas Wilson
- Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning by Douglas Wilson
These conference talks were given by several key leaders in the Association of Classical and Christian Schools.