Calvary Classical Academy staggers acceptance of applications for fall enrollments. See chart below:
- Enrollment for holding seats of returning students and their siblings:
February 1 - February 28
- Open enrollment for new students: March 1
- Enrollment open for grades kindergarten-9th grade
When all of the application materials have been received and reviewed:
- The parents will be scheduled for an interview with the Administrator.
- Following the interview, they will be notified of their acceptance status in writing. If accepted, the parents/guardians and student(s) will receive an official Acceptance Letter.
- Upon receipt of Acceptance Letter, a 10% non-refundable deposit is expected within 5 business days in order to ensure offer.
Admission Requirements for the Student
- A child must have reached the age of five years by August 1 of the fall in which he would be entering Kindergarten, six years for 1st grade, etc.
- If a child has successfully completed the previous school year and his schoolwork and behavior compare favorably to the comparable grade at Calvary Classical, the child will likely be placed in the grade for which he is applying. However, if through the administration of the entrance exam or other evidence, it is determined that the child may not be adequately prepared for the next sequential grade level, it may be necessary that he repeat the previous grade.
Admission Requirements for the Parents
- Though not required to be Christians, the parents of students in Calvary Classical should have a clear understanding of the biblical philosophy and purpose of Calvary Classical Academy. This understanding includes a willingness to have their child exposed to the clear teaching (not forced indoctrination) of the school's Statement of Faith in various and frequent ways within the school's program.
- The parents should be willing to cooperate with all the written policies of Calvary Classical Academy. This is most important in the area of Classroom Rules and schoolwork standards, as well as active communication with the respective teacher(s) and administration.